After months of development I can finally call for beta-testers for the new iGate version (21.04.0-dev).
What is new
- a complete re-design of the iGate firmware.
- automatic board detection!
- redesigned the config file for simpler configuration.
- simpler way of showing information on the OLED.
- simpler handling from future tasks because of a task handler.
- removed Digi mode as it will move into his own repository/project.
What is NOT new
- no new features - from the user perspective everything should be the same like before.
What is tested and what is not tested
- I tested the firmware on a simple TTGO LoRa32 v1 board.
- maybe there are boards which will not work out of the box (Ethernet board will definitely not work I think).